Often, when we talk about beauty, our brain cells unconditionally tend to imagine and portray a picture of young Women. This is a very common and natural thought process. However, this is really untrue. Beauty is deep and beyond gender! Beauty means not only the outer surface appearance of someone, but also who they are inside and how they portray themselves on a day-to-day basis. Beauty comes from Inside-out rather from outside-in.
To me beauty means standing for your unique qualities and being yourselves. Beauty is the reflection of joy within oneself. Beauty is probably an intangible feeling and pleasure we receive when we look at and admire, endless green mountains, spending quality time with someone special, extending help to others, doing what we like to do and much more.
When I think of Beauty, I think of my Parent and Grandparent. The unconditional love, warm protection, and endless care they shower are beyond explanation! Another example: Mother Teresa – who for over 45 years ministered to the poor, sick, orphaned, and dying, first throughout India and then in other countries.
Having said this, the below poem is an attempt to uncover what beauty really means:
- Beauty is The Promise
- We keep rising from a failure!
- Beauty is the Innocence Smile and Curiosity
- We observe in our Child!
- Beauty is the Small Sacrifices
- Made to raise us by our Parent!
- Beauty is the Smile and Unconditional Love
- We share with our Friends!
- Beauty is the Valuable Lessons
- We learnt from our school Teachers!
- Beauty is the Maturity
- We developed working with our Colleagues!
- Beauty is the Helping Hand
- We lend to someone who remain unknown!
- Beauty is the Kind Word
- We share with our Strangers!
- Beauty is the eternal Pain
- We get when you lose someone special!
- Beauty is the Spiritual Belief
- We get when we pray the Almighty!
- Beauty is the Sizzling Pleasure
- We receive watching the rising Sun!
- Beauty is the Thanks
- We say everyday to our selfless Nature!
- Beauty is the Perfect Imperfection
- We did to learn new things!
- Beauty is the Great Success
- We achieve for our hard work!
- Beauty is the Beautiful Life
- We make to live and let others live!
- And finally…
- Beauty is the Complete Satisfaction
- We get for being Ourselves!
I read somewhere this famous quote- “the most beautiful things in Life cannot be touched, but can only be felt and embraced.” So true as it read. Beauty is not something which is physical. It is beyond our surface boarders. It is the image that we carry by spiritually touching the inner-self, illuminating the happiness inside and radiating the true beauty to our outside world! Beauty is like an everyday experience which we receive, feel and embrace within ourselves.
Let us be beautiful to make this world a better place to live, share, enjoy and create happiness each seconds we consume.